Motor Vehicle Accident

Have you been Injured in Queensland in a road accident?

Read why it is important to know your rights & what your entitlements are. Learn why delaying your claim can be the biggest killer to receiving compensation.

Thousands of hard-working Queenslanders are injured on the road each year. If you are unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident, it is natural for your sole focus to remain on your property damage.

You may even find yourself asking:

Is the other car insured?

Will my insurance cover cost of my damages?

How am I going to get to work? What about the kids?

These are all valid questions & it’s usually something an insurance company should cover; your very own health and well-being is usually the last thing on your mind.

‘How much time do I have to make claim?’

Generally, you have up 3 years from the date of injury to start a claim.

However, if the accident involved an unregistered or unidentified vehicle, there are strict time frames that apply.

A claim must be lodged and compliant within 9 months of the accident or you will lose your rights to claim.

‘What are my rights? & what am I entitled to?’

Remember that you have been negatively impacted as a result of your accident and getting the right type of support is important.

Strict time limits apply so it’s important that you contact us immediately to discuss your claim.

Here’s a shortlist of things you may be entitled to-

  • Funded Rehabilitation and Medical treatment ie-Physiotherapy
  • Reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses ie medication, parking etc.
  • Mileage for any travel directly relating to your accident
  • Compensation

Delaying your claim can cost you thousands in potential compensation dollars

If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident in the past 3 years’ time is of the essence, strict time limits apply so it’s important that you contact us immediately.

We find the best claims with the best results are usually ones that are lodged not long after the accident.

Delaying lodgement of your claim can cost you potential compensation dollars and medical treatment that a CTP insurer would normally provide.

‘I’ve got no money times are tough’

No problem, we are

We carry all the risk for you so you can focus on getting your life back on track.

It’s not just Drivers that can claim for Compensation

Here’s a list of other people that are able to make a claim if they are injured by a motor vehicle.

  • Not at fault drivers
  • Passengers in a vehicle involved in an accident
  • Pedestrians
  • Cyclists
  • A passenger travelling on train, bus or any other form of public transport

Who pays my compensation?

Compulsory Third Party Insurer of the at-fault-driver.

‘I was injured while travelling to work WorkCover have already paid for my medical expenses’

It’s WorkCover’s responsibility to cover you for any injury you may sustain during the course of your employment, this includes travel to and from work. It is perfectly normal for WorkCover to step in and fund treatment.

The CTP insurer however also has some obligations to also help fund treatment and potentially pay you compensation.

Many Queenslanders are unaware that they are also eligible for a CTP claim, making it so important to know your rights.

IMPORTANT: Do not delay, Contact us immediately

Strict time limits apply, speak to our friendly team members for an obligation free chat & how we can start your claim today.